Home » Featured Content
Category Archives: Featured Content
The Counselors will be meeting individually with all 9th graders and their parents between January 2nd through the 19th. The purpose of this very important meeting is to:
- Discuss current academics
- Discuss 4-year plan for high school & review graduation requirements
- Discuss registration for 10th grade
- Discuss financial preparedness for college
- Discuss academic preparedness for college
Parents – please schedule a time for this PCCR with your student by doing the following:
- Click in the 9th grade PCCR scheduling link in on the left hand side of this page
- Choose HILLCREST JR HIGH and click GO
- The password is: hillcrest (all lower case)
- Enter your student’s ID number or use the lookup feature to find your student’s ID number
- Follow the prompts to complete the scheduling
The online schedule will be available from December 1st until January 17th to schedule your individual appointments. If you do not sign up for an appointment, the Counselors will still meet with your student to discuss this information. If you have any questions, please contact the Counseling Center at 801-264-7494.
Open Enrollment for the 2018-2019 MCSD school year begins on December 1, 2017 and runs through February 16, 2018. Applications will be accepted at the Murray City School District offices (5102 S. Commerce Drive, Bldg. 1) starting at 7:30 AM, December 1, 2017.
Please note that nonresident students who are currently attending a school in Murray and are transitioning from elementary to junior high schools, or from junior high to high schools are NOT guaranteed enrollment. A new application must be submitted. Questions regarding the MCSD Open Enrollment process should be directed to Kristen Davis (email@example.com) or by calling 801-264-7400.