- 1-2 tardies = student will receive a warning (no penalty)
- 3 tardies = student will receive an S in citizenship
- 4 tardies = student will receive an N in citizenship
- 5 or more tardies = student will receive a U in citizenship
- 6 tardies = Classroom Consequence and/or Lunch Detention
- 7 tardies = 2 days Lunch Detention
- 8 tardies = 2 Periods ISS and Lunch Detention
- 9 tardies = 4 Periods ISS / Administration Phone Call
- 10 tardies= All Day ISS or OSS
In order for a student to be on-time to class, they must be in their seat when the bell rings. Any student who is ten or more minutes late to any class without a written excuse will be considered truant. Students and parents need to understand that citizenship affects eligibility for participation in various school activities.
Hall sweeps will be conducted randomly for tardy students. Consequences for being caught in a hall sweep are:
- 3 total = 1 day in ISS
- 5 total = 1 day of out of school suspension; 1 day suspension for each additional tardy.