7th Grade-Ryan Gentry
8th Grade-Dylan Brock
9th Grade-Julia Cheshire
- Attend school every day and get there on time.
- Get 8-10 hours of sleep each night.
- Eat a healthy breakfast in the morning.
- Pay attention in class.
- Write down assignments and upcoming deadlines for each class in the planner.
- Attend Plus Period to get help with things you do not understand.
- Complete homework on time.
- Read for pleasure 30 minutes each day.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
- BE THERE ( Students are on time to class)
- BE PREPARED (Students are prepared and ready to learn)
TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER
- INCLUDE EVERYONE (Students are civil and respectful to others)
- STAND UP FOR EACH OTHER (Students report inappropriate behavior and help their friends)
TAKE CARE OF OUR SCHOOL
- KEEP THE HALLS AND WALLS CLEAN
- RESPECT ALL ROOMS AND FACILITIES AT OUR SCHOOL