Home » Change of Address

Change of Address

Change of Address and Non-Resident Students

In order to maintain our mailing and emergency contact information, please inform the attendance office at 801-264-7408 if you have a change of address or phone number.
If your domicile residence (where you physically reside, not where a relative resides) is not or no longer in the Murray School District or HJH boundaries, you will need to apply for a special permit from the Murray School District office in order to stay in the school.  Special permits are also required if a student lives in the MSD boundaries, but does not reside with their legal, court-appointed guardian.  Special permits are granted on a space availability basis and require certain academic and behavior expectations (see contract).  Any individual found of falsifying address information will be withdrawn from the school and required to register at their neighborhood school or another school of their choice.

The Murray School District requires all non-resident students to reapply for special permits when transitioning from elementary school to junior high school (6th to 7th grade) and from junior high school to high school (9th to 10th grade).

Upcoming Events

  1. End of 3rd Term

    March 22 @ 7:55 am - 2:40 pm
  2. Teacher Work Day – No School for Students

    March 23 @ 7:55 am - 2:40 pm
  3. Spring Break 2018

    March 26 - March 30
  4. May 28th Memorial Day Holiday – No School

    May 28
  5. End of 4th Term

    June 1 @ 7:55 am - 2:40 pm