9th Grade Plan for College and Career Readiness Parent Meeting – SIGN UP NOW
The Counselors will be meeting individually with all 9th graders and their parents between January 3rd through the 25th. The purpose of this very important meeting is to:
- Discuss current academics
- Discuss 4-year plan for high school & review graduation requirements
- Discuss registration for 10th grade
- Discuss financial preparedness for college
- Discuss academic preparedness for college
Parents – please schedule a time for this PCCR with your student by doing the following:
- Click in the 9th grade PCCR scheduling link in on the left hand side of this page
- Choose HILLCREST JR HIGH and click GO
- The password is: hillcrest (all lower case)
- Enter your student’s ID number or use the lookup feature to find your student’s ID number
- Follow the prompts to complete the scheduling
The online schedule will be available from December 10th until January 23rd to schedule your individual appointments. If you do not sign up for an appointment, the Counselors will still meet with your student to discuss this information.
If you have any questions, please contact the Counseling Center at 801-264-7494.
Late Start Dates
In order to afford the students of Murray School District with the best academic experience, our teachers need the opportunity to collaborate across schools. Therefore, Murray School District is implementing two-hour late start days, which will allow our teachers access to important collaboration time and professional development that will benefit student learning. Our first late start day will be October 1st. School will start at 9:55 AM. Buses will pick students up 2 hours later than normal times and breakfast will be serves as a grab and go meal.
October 1, 2018
November 26th, 2018
February 11, 2019
April 29, 2019
October 18th – October 21st, 2018. Students will be excused for fall break starting October 18th through October 21st. School will resume on Monday, October 22nd.
Red Ribbon Week October 22nd – Oct. 25th, 2018
“Life is your journey – Travel drug free”
|THINK: What is my reason for NOT doing drugs?|
|Say NO to underage drinking.|
|Game show and student media display|
|Take home Parents Empowered Newsletter|